Night Vision With Lamping

i lamp ground were no dowt keepers lamp ,,most nites,,,,and still do ok,,,,, fack the nite vision,,,, when i have to use that for catching some rabbits ,,hits time to pack up,,,,

Good for you.. Whatever suits, and your happy with..

hit deffo works for me,,,, give me the old lamp,, and the wind any day,,,,,has millet said all that high tec stuff , you get 1 run on a rabbit,, and then the lamps on any way,,,,, you wud get 1 run iff you go about hit the right way with out the high tec gear,,,,,and the ending wud be the same,,,,after ` 1 run on a bunny,,, but i wud not rule hit out for foxs,,, not that i have any interest in them,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know no ones mentioned it yet, and it might not be ideal for you guys ....BUT...over the years I've had to hunt heavily hunted land and I often found going at a later than average time would give be

lamping a art and shouldn't be changed

Also with this night vision bollock's.. for instance everthing is lamp shy so we need night vision.. :laugh: .. fooking jackpot we lamp 200 rabbit's with this pointles shit then what do we do when we

Posted Images

i lamp ground were no dowt keepers lamp ,,most nites,,,,and still do ok,,,,, fack the nite vision,,,, when i have to use that for catching some rabbits ,,hits time to pack up,,,,

Good for you.. Whatever suits, and your happy with..

hit deffo works for me,,,, give me the old lamp,, and the wind any day,,,,,has millet said all that high tec stuff , you get 1 run on a rabbit,, and then the lamps on any way,,,,, you wud get 1 run iff you go about hit the right way with out the high tec gear,,,,,and the ending wud be the same,,,,after ` 1 run on a bunny,,, but i wud not rule hit out for foxs,,, not that i have any interest in them,,

its good for foxes mate :thumbs:

Macky have ya used a t20 it will throw further beem for ya nv the next outing I go on I will take my recording device along with my nv gear and try and get sumat on film to show clear it is

alright pal the set up i have suits me fine its clear and i have plenty footage on dvd.

pm me some macky lad
  • Like 1

so unless i am reading this wrong, you spend a big lump of cash so you can get 1 run at local a lamp shy rabbit as once you switch the lamp on the edge has gone :laugh: a good nv headset with an IR flip up filter on a hand held lamp might be useful in other situations :angel:

so unless i am reading this wrong, you spend a big lump of cash so you can get 1 run at local a lamp shy rabbit as once you switch the lamp on the edge has gone :laugh: a good nv headset with an IR flip up filter on a hand held lamp might be useful in other situations :angel:

no I got all my nv gear for shooting paul and not just one run there's not just one field if I don't shoot the spotter is just in my coubord so why not use it if it will get my dog a run on local rabbits what are shy

Surely this is boring now???

What else is left to say?

It's a joke that this kind of thing makes ten pages. . . .

And plenty of hunting reports, and half interesting debates . . . . struggle to make one.

them mass debates are each to his own :D

And plenty of hunting reports, and half interesting debates . . . . struggle to make one.

Who's faults that then? Too many on here happy to read and not post.

I

nearly as boring as lets see your whippets maybe not as boring as that pmsl Edited by nothernlite

horses for courses ,one mans shit is another mans gold :laugh::laugh:

Horses for courses ,one mans shit is another mans gold

• Like 1