Night Vision With Lamping

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know no ones mentioned it yet, and it might not be ideal for you guys ....BUT...over the years I've had to hunt heavily hunted land and I often found going at a later than average time would give be

lamping a art and shouldn't be changed

Also with this night vision bollock's.. for instance everthing is lamp shy so we need night vision.. :laugh: .. fooking jackpot we lamp 200 rabbit's with this pointles shit then what do we do when we

Posted Images

i think the nite site spotter would be perfect for this just scan with the spotter walk up on them then switch the lamp and slip the dog

I love the way you think the rabbits are only going to run if they see a lamp. Reading that it sounds like your imagining walking right upto them and picking them up lol. A sitterish rabbit hears the van door shutting :)

i think the nite site spotter would be perfect for this just scan with the spotter walk up on them then switch the lamp and slip the dog

and thats all it will be used for mate i have one on my airgun and you still have to get in between them and they know you are there and you don't allways get a shot off you have to walk slow to them and stalk in the dark so that will aply when using the spotter

and thats all it will be used for mate i have one on my airgun and you still have to get in between them and they know you are there and you don't allways get a shot off you have to walk slow to them and stalk in the dark so that will aply when using the spotter

You can be a lot quieter with an air gun. You don't have a dog chocking itself on a slip lead :)

You can be a lot quieter with an air gun. You don't have a dog chocking itself on a slip lead :)

Baw you can't educate pork. Fact of the matter is theyre to lazy to travel so will try every silly idea to try and get a rabbit if it means not having to go further than a stone throw. Why ask advice if your going to anyway?

is that right we couldn't educate you yesterday could we :laugh: but i do travel 100 mile round trip

read the 1st post shh i asked if anyone has used nv with lamping not for permission to do so

Baw you can't educate pork. Fact of the matter is theyre to lazy to travel so will try every silly idea to try and get a rabbit if it means not having to go further than a stone throw. Why ask advice if your going to anyway?

is that right we couldn't educate you yesterday could we :laugh: but i do travel 100 mile round trip

read the 1st post shh i asked if anyone has used nv with lamping not for permission to do so

lol very true

• Like 1

true only my bull x pulls though

next seasons secret weapon :laugh::laugh:

post-896-0-48552700-1393431268.jpg

next seasons secret weapon :laugh::laugh:

i have just made a set for my dog along with some sadle bags paul so i have no need to get out of the car just send him on his merry way :laugh: