A Bit Of Tongue Mmmmmm!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to be a must have when I used go to the Deli in Roman Road on a Saturday morning with my pop. Can't beat it cold in a sandwhich with English Mustard.

i bet you fooking have

R lass likes tongue me av never Tryed it

We used to do em when I worked in the butchers many years ago. Used to buy beasts heads for £2.50 take the tongues out and I could have the heads with the cheeks on for the dogs. Much nicer if you soak them in brine for a couple of weeks first. Makes em nice and pink when cooked

Is that a Goat's tongue you are talking about there....?....and where does the hatred of Curry come from lol.

SINDASOX ;)

thats cow tongue,and me and curry found we were not good bedfellows many years ago,I call it ferrari food,i eat it and it picks up speed at the 1st bend and hits 90 miles an hour at the other end ...........if you get my drift :whistling:

• Like 1

You lot are worse than the french, I know a few a few of you are partial to having some pretty bad things in your mouth ;) but you font have to eat everything you see!

:laugh: it goes back to the famine BO,its an inbuilt survival thing,lol

Not when it looks like you've just ripped it out of the goat and slapped it on the plate!!

Jesus wept.

that was just cooked ruby,I dont think I would have had half the craic if I put a photo of a load of sliced meat on the plate,it is the visual aspect that gets the response,lol

• Like 1

Used to be a must have when I used go to the Deli in Roman Road on a Saturday morning with my pop.

Can't beat it cold in a sandwhich with English Mustard.

Wilf was that the one on the corner of St Stephens road ?

Not when it looks like you've just ripped it out of the goat and slapped it on the plate!!

Jesus wept.

that was just cooked ruby,I dont think I would have had half the craic if I put a photo of a load of sliced meat on the plate,it is the visual aspect that gets the response,lol

Yeah it's just the sight...i'd give it a go as long as it didn't still look like a tongue when it was served to me. Otherwise i'd get the boak like something out of i'm a celebrity :laugh:

Oh lordy lordy.... :shok::shok:

If i was hungry - aye go on then id probs give it a go - cause i love corned beef! But wouldnt expect it to stay down long, or even hit the stomach.

Would i eat it right now............ no, hell will freeze over first.