Out Today

its no irish its pish,we run six couple of English cross fell hound,although one of my mates usually comes and brings seven couple with him,but he couldn't make it up at the weekend,atbwf

Sleavering pish to you Wil,thought you would be use to it by now :laugh: ,but you did translate ,extremely well ,bar the Keeper bit. :toast:

Full Team for the W/kend tho,and two days of Sleavering,Ye HA :yahoo:

we went out today, to hunt a wood on a hill, as there was a slight dusting of snow throughout the night. Things were looking good as it usually draws foxes from the hill into the wood. So off we set, the guns got into position, then up I went with the hounds and into the wood. It was not long before we heard hounds giving tongue. They were going really well, then struggled as scent was not great in places. This went on for a couple of hours, then some older hounds got on a bit of a drag, worked it out and got going really good then I heard 3 shots, then over the radio came a message fox down then drew the wood once more but one dog fox was the total although it was only one fox, it was good as this farmer loses lambs in the spring time. Iv tried to upload photos of the land we hunt, one is of our future huntsman , if he can stand the pace lol :tongue2:

Thats some open ground there wilbur....................................thanks for the write up and happy hunting :thumbs: .

aye am looking forward to it

Well it was eventfull :laugh::big_boss: do you think I'll ever learn anything of I'm...

Match Report;

Wee Shite !! ,Big Cock & Pretty Boy an Assit :boogie:

Hounds a Goal ! :clapper:

Tammys Team 2 Goals :victory:

:big_boss: Ol'Man of Wisdom & the Stevie Wonder Dog.............HEE HAW !!! :D :D :D

And an 100 mile TOW :rofl: brickin'it all the way :yes: Hounds Home save an sound Tho ! :tongue2:

All in all ! Good company & good Huntin ' ,That's what it's ALL About :notworthy:

P.s Do you think that Fellas ' Rings cooled down by now :cheers: