The Way Terrierworks Going.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I said before, those two lads are a credit to terrier work and fieldsports. Any young folk coming into the world of hunting and terrier work should look at those lads work ethic and take a leaf or

The anti's who are members on this site must be gleaming with pride reading all the doom and gloom about the state of terrier work. How is terrier work about to be banned ???? Is there something we

70s ingnore them badger protection act brought in 1973 80s ignore them BFSS fighting fund what happended to the money 90s ignore them every year tv and media dragged the waterloo cup through t

Law on privacy??????? do you mean in the context of tresspassing??

No in context of showing your face on youtube whitout your promission

. I asked some one they said was it in a public place if so yes they can , as this was not its illigal. And the first step is to contact the service provider. But youtube get such reqests daily and unless you have the use of a brief. Think its get in the que. Iam am of the belief fight fire with fire. It aint over till its all OVER

Not involved with hunting anymore but used to find that totally ignoring them was quite satisfying .Revving the quad when they spoke was as well .Could tell some tales here but commen sense tells me to keep stu^m.When you think of all the hunting activity that happens during the season we really do have a professional hunt service monitored week in week out by the crazy gang .Fair play to the guys on vid ,shes a bitch and make no mistake .Wasnt too amused when terrierman span the quad round and plastered her in shit though,oh we laughed.

• Like 4

All I can say is [BANNED TEXT] a situation to be in very well played boys . Just out of interest does any one on hear no exactly where we stand with the law say where on breif with written permission private ground an this situation happens [BANNED TEXT] should we do and more importantly [BANNED TEXT] should we expect the boys in blue to do

We should expect the boys in blue to turn up and a tell them under i think its a section 60 to vacate the land, they can give them 3 warnings, after the 3rd they can arrest, i personally believe that they should also give them an order to prevent them being able to access that land in the future, i have to be honest we get this sort of problem with the anti brigade every week at hunting and the police are very sympethetic towards the pro hunt community, and i've had situations while been out pigeon shooting etc and had to ring police and they have been very good.