I am looking into getting a family sized tent for next years country fairs and dog shows, any advice on where to get a reasonable priced one, anything I shouldnt touch with a barge pole?

Require at least 3 bedrooms as well as a good sized living room, would rather spend minimum money :whistling:

Looked at Ebay, had my eye on one with accessories, cooker and heater ect but was collection only in Wales :no: im in SE London so a wee bit far to collect.

Thanks for any advice

i had mine on ebay from a shop called tentastic they deliver aswell i used it this year at the midlands and it was spot on i payed £85 with delivery and its a 6 man tent took me a while to get one as i always missed the end time on the bidding :wallbash:

Tentastic, yes seen some of their tents, reasonable prices too.

Thanks for the advice here and the PMs also, because myself an my partner have a mixture of teenage children we do need a minimum of 3 bedrooms and one living space, will keep an eye on Tenttastic, tents seem to be going for under 50 quid..... :clapper:

hi mate , try chatting to ferretlove, she is this sites camping guru, and might have a few tips for you.

what she dont know about tents etc aint worth knowing :blink:

oh i am going to smack your arse for that :laugh::laugh::laugh: i wont be getting under canvas with you again :whistling::laugh: you snore :laugh::haha: