what dog is for me

not my bitch she goes straight for the neck often broke the neck in 3 or 4 bites wouldn't pick a bull over colie if ur going to be using on rabit bull just to much crunching not enuff thinking i have a bull cross but only for fox she touch a rabbit ill be getting it back in two pieces

the mate has a stright half cross that brings them to hand alive :) rabbits that is

Edited by stevie g 2005
could be lad but i still would keep wit colie cross very smart and will be an easy dog to train as ur first lurcher after that then work wit different breeds once u know wat u want out of ur dogs......

agree with you, and a 1/4 bred as a 1/2 bred will walk all over most first time owners.

ferret15 cheers for ya help was just a bit shocked i thought you thought i was a anti,thanks for your other replys much apricited and how are they temprement wise as ovisly a good working dog is good and ovisly it will still need be a friend/family dog if that makes sense

is that you in picture ya look like a young tyrone dobbs off coronorro buy a greyhound and call it monica ahahhah ive got a 5/8th 3/8ths pup mad as peter sutcliffe

Take time to think about what you want the dog to do. Also try and be honest and look at you, what sort of person you are, personality, patience levels.

To be honest it doesn't really matter what dog you choose (to a degree), what matters most is how you and that dog get on. some crosses gonna need a lot more input from you to become what they have the potential to be. EG if you are not the patient typ[e avoid a dog with a lot of collie in. They can be real button pushers and get really test the patience. So require a lot of patience.

Whatever dog you get I wish you all the best.