Pup Might Be Injured

got a new pup the weekend and am delighted with her she is a big strong bitch for her age.Only problem is i did nt notice till the following day that she is carrying her back paw.She does nt seem to be in any pain iv thouroughly checked her out and cant find any injuries marks or scars.She is putting weight on her paw but when she is moving she seems to be dipping or twisting her rear hip.I rang and told the guy i bought her from and explained to him and he swears that he never noticed anything wrong with her and to be honest he sounds like a genuine dog lad he even rang me to check if the bitch had settled in alright. he did say he had her out the morning before i collected her and am thinking if the pup might have strained something while out that day and is just a bit sore now.Anyone else experiance anything like this or any advice would be welcome. If it does persist il take her to the vets on saturday but would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts aswell