Wanted! First Cross Bedlington Greeyhound Pup

Neil breeds lots of different beddy crosses now, he started off with just straight greyhound/beddy and is now breeding beddy whippet among others, in fact anything that his stud dog can go over, the lad has a heart condition and has decided to make a few bob from breeding, he's an honest guy and will not bullshit you,his dogs are bred as he says, we've had a few off him in the last 4yrs but they've not been obedient enough, being very headstrong and wanting to hunt on without listening, my son moved his on aged 2 and a half years and my mates is a pet now, a 3/4 cross would be better as these lack a bit of straight line speed, atb, WM

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes one we picked up today

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Sandoj/077_zpsf5c88177.jpg

I had a cracking firstx in the early 90s,iirc he was from Gutchcommon breeding. I had this dog from a pup till he was pts at 12 years old,still the best all round dog Ive owned in over 35 year of keep

Posted Images

Had a 3/4 bred ran very well for 10 seasons like you said I had a 1/2 cross as well and it did lack top end speed 3/4 was rapid and served me very well atb taffey can't believe no one breeding genuine 3/4 breds they a handy cross atb taffey

Edited by taffey

Had a 3/4 bred ran very well for 10 seasons like you said I had a 1/2 cross as well and it did lack top end speed 3/4 was rapid and served me very well atb taffey can't believe no one breeding genuine 3/4 breds they a handy cross atb taffey

3/4 cross mates been after one for a we while now just waiting in a bitch coming in to season hopefully will be soon as you say dont hear of many now