• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes one we picked up today

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Sandoj/077_zpsf5c88177.jpg

I had a cracking firstx in the early 90s,iirc he was from Gutchcommon breeding. I had this dog from a pup till he was pts at 12 years old,still the best all round dog Ive owned in over 35 year of keep

Posted Images

There must be plenty about ...he certainly breeds a few litters,hes also punting a litter of BeddyxChihuaha/Russels @ £175 each :yes:

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/582026-bedlington-terrier-cross-chihuahua-russell-pups-burntwood.html

is that defo him mate???? if so i think he is "bacon" the piss....... :laugh:

Both adds on preloved under "bedlingtons" same location and acc name :yes:

There must be plenty about ...he certainly breeds a few litters,hes also punting a litter of BeddyxChihuaha/Russels @ £175 each :yes:

http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/582026-bedlington-terrier-cross-chihuahua-russell-pups-burntwood.html

is that defo him mate???? if so i think he is "bacon" the piss....... :laugh:

Both adds on preloved under "bedlingtons" same location and acc name :yes:

yep just looked and phone numbers the same on both adds........ :yes:

• Like 1

My mate has a 1st cross of neil just and it has just finished its second season ferreting.

The dog is a pleasure to be around and a first class ferreting dog.

He is 100% guaranteed marker great around all nets never even looks at ferrets or stock.

Has a coat second to none and never bothers in any weather has worked all winter with only the od cut.

Is a good lamper and a very sensible biddable dog.

I went with my friend to pick his pup up and the litter were excellent well reared and a credit to neil. All the pups were in superb condition and a credit to him.

The secret to this cross is the stamp of the bedlington and the one neil is using is quality and has genuine breeding back to George Newcombes which were some of the best working bedlingtons in the country.

This is the third 1st cross my friend has had and they make excellent easy to live with working dogs.

Edited by budgie123
  • Like 2