• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes one we picked up today

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Sandoj/077_zpsf5c88177.jpg

I had a cracking firstx in the early 90s,iirc he was from Gutchcommon breeding. I had this dog from a pup till he was pts at 12 years old,still the best all round dog Ive owned in over 35 year of keep

Posted Images

I had a cracking firstx in the early 90s,iirc he was from Gutchcommon breeding. I had this dog from a pup till he was pts at 12 years old,still the best all round dog Ive owned in over 35 year of keeping Lurchers. Ive had some good dogs since but this Beddy/Greyhound was great at everything,a true all rounder unfortunately he never threw a pup like himself. Hard to find them bred from the proper stuff now,the one I had destroyed Foxes for fun and had loads of other game :whistling:;) he was one of those dogs that even on a poor noght managed to pull something out the hat. Got some good photos and memorys of time with this dog .

• Like 3

People seem to be clouding the issue here.

The post is about genuine 1st cross bedlingtons which neil is breeding irrespective of what other dogs he breeds.

Steve Holroyd of heart break kennels also breeds genuine 1st crosses but the breeding of his bedlington is different.

I have one which he bred which is 11 in may and has been a good rabbiting and ratting dog.

He was still catching rabbits well in the lamp at 9 years old.

He is a different stamp of dog to Neils more racy and a finer coat.

My friend says he is the fastest 1st cross he has seen.

He has been a pleasure to own and cost me nothing at the vets.