Winchester Laser .22Lr

Yes great ammo,

My dad shoots it with his brno model 2. Very accurate and fast bullet. he shoots <0.5 inch a t 50 metres. Here in Holland allot of shooters use them.

I have a cz 452 and shoot the CCI velocitor but tried the winchester also. Both very accurate and deadly only the velocitor is al little faster en heavier so a bit more punch

Gr Jacco

Edited by bbjaccov5

Yes again:

I have used Laser for years (since the 1980's), very good they are to in all the rimfire's I've owned.

I haven't been able to get them easily for a while, but buy them if I find any (got some at this years CLA

Gamefair).

Mostly I use CCI Velocitor for HV these days, as they are just about identical to Laser and superior to the 'others'

in my opinion - of course.

Hi Dan;

Regarding re-zero, that's the magic of Laser, if you zero with Sub's at 50/70 yards, then Laser are just about

spot-on at 100 (that's why I like them).

Like you I shoot almost always with Sub's, but keep a spare 5 shot mag with HV's in my pocket, so if a longer shot comes

up I just change mags and eject the Sub that's in the barrel them load the HV, takes seconds and is quiet.

If you get a closer shot just straight after just remember to aim 2" low Simples.

Cheers Andy. I was concerned when I got the brno out last night as I remembered I only have approx 10clicks left to adjust low on the scope after zeroing with subs. So I'd have had to shoot at longer range to zero. Ill try them tomorrow while I check the subs zero before I start. Thanks again

Atb

Dan