Stud Dogs Throwing Wind

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the baked bean dog is good for a bit of wind

when the going gets tough heart is as important as wind .the drive to keep pushing on .wind will only take them so far.

A hare lives on the land 24/7 it knows every inch of it and where and how to find the escape routes, also the hare by natural selection it is usually the fittest,healthiest and strongest hares that su

Everyone goes mad for wind but don't say out about pace IMO I like a dog at um solid for 3 mins these boys who talk 5?7 main want new baterys

What happens if after 3 mins and the hare is still going??? If you want to run land as all over you need a dog that as a bit off everything.

if it still going it a new dog you need

i have watched some great dog,s from across the pond on dvd and not many run,s even on the fen,s last more than 3 1/2 min,s tops. ive heard about these 6 ans7 min run,s but its all here say havent seen any clips of them. have heard lads in ire talk about em to but havent been lucky enough to own 1of these dog,s an dont think i would want too . :thumbs: