Stud Dogs Throwing Wind

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the baked bean dog is good for a bit of wind

when the going gets tough heart is as important as wind .the drive to keep pushing on .wind will only take them so far.

A hare lives on the land 24/7 it knows every inch of it and where and how to find the escape routes, also the hare by natural selection it is usually the fittest,healthiest and strongest hares that su

im not just saying this becaurse snipe,s my dog,,,the bro to snipe was jed,,,,shaurnofderby of the site,,,these dogs have only bin to bullX s ,, the pups what are being worked to the full you can not were them out,,, both off springs have done the ton plus in a nite,,,,and retreived 12 and 13 brown hares on a trip out,, what add been SHOT,,,, some stud dogs mite pass that gene on,,,iff the lucks running right for you,,,,,

• Like 1

im not just saying this becaurse snipe,s my dog,,,the bro to snipe was jed,,,,shaurnofderby of the site,,,these dogs have only bin to bullX s ,, the pups what are being worked to the full you can not were them out,,, both off springs have done the ton plus in a nite,,,,and retreived 12 and 13 brown hares on a trip out,, what add been SHOT,,,, some stud dogs mite pass that gene on,,,iff the lucks running right for you,,,,,

a would say the odds would be stacked in favour if one aquired bitches with good stamina ,the ability to recover quickly from run after run ,high on the list of qualities i like in any animal bred to work .one can at times cover only whats avaliable ,atb bunnys.