Cur,saluki & The Machine...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez,looks like a dinosaur haha..trust me he ain't lol            

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the

Posted Images

Myself and my lad Dean had a wander out today, he has a week off work and was out lamping last night and as I was up at 4am i was cooking dog scran when he got in after 5am yet was still prepared for a trek up the Fell on a real cold biting wind of a day..it was enjoyable...dog of the day I unfortunately have to admit was his scruffy mutt Fenn..we had some fun and cracking sport although once again im seriously thinking im getting to long in the tooth for this malarkey lol...

Canon3565_zps550cb9ab.jpg

Canon3568_zpsaacdcc6e.jpg

bth_Canon3579_zpsda509171.jpg

bth_Canon3581_zpsf48eef7b.jpg

bth_Canon3557_zps5ca0b833.jpg

• Like 7
Last twice out ive ripped the knackers out of two pair of trousers ffs..like a fooking 70 year old trying to get over a fence or wall..its really becoming embarrassing haha[/quote

You don't have a dog and bark yourself Andy, maybe you should teach 'em to do the jumping. Just a thought

• Like 1