Cur,saluki & The Machine...

I walked from car park at Ennerdale last year down to Black Sail and over the pass onto Pillar and over towards Wasdale last year..jeez my knees went and I walked 20 odd miles half in agony lol and never got back to the car until gone 10pm and two hours in the pitch black dark two thousand feet up a fecking mountain..might try again come the better weather haha

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez,looks like a dinosaur haha..trust me he ain't lol            

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the

Posted Images

I walked from car park at Ennerdale last year down to Black Sail and over the pass onto Pillar and over towards Wasdale last year..jeez my knees went and I walked 20 odd miles half in agony lol and never got back to the car until gone 10pm and two hours in the pitch black dark two thousand feet up a fecking mountain..might try again come the better weather haha

its tough pillar and red pike are BURTAL! ive been gathering sheep on red pike a fair few times and hated every moment....been up it with the hounds thou and it seemed much easier :laugh: yewbarrow is a tough wee hill.. not big but tough...if you every go from netherbeck to gosforth grag along the highfell/yewbarrow path you get to a nice new wall about 300m long up the fell side....i helped build that me and one other guy! :blink::blink:

whos sheep are on red pike ,who were you gathering for.

There's two Red Pike's isn't there? The one between Ennerdale and Buttermere and one down Wasdale? The latter being the higher of the two? Lord knows why there's two?

Had a wee wander out earlier close to Buttermere where i know a few bunnies reside but like the man who shit himself i was to late lol..the fell walkers were out in force plus the weather turned awful so the rabbits had all took refuge in their buries :icon_redface: ...oh well apart from getting soaked it was a canny mooch about ;)

Canon3431_zps27dce7d2.jpg

Canon3426_zps8a12c8fb.jpg

Canon3438_zpsd2a4089a.jpg

Canon3451_zpse597fc4c.jpg

Canon3446_zpscc0ab777.jpg

Canon3444_zpsfb713480.jpg

• Like 3

whos sheep are on red pike ,who were you gathering for.

There's two Red Pike's isn't there? The one between Ennerdale and Buttermere and one down Wasdale? The latter being the higher of the two? Lord knows why there's two?

not sure if theirs two..but thier is one in wasdale in mosedale

Had a wander out earlier today on some moorland so thought i'd take one of the lads terriers to give it a runabout and give it a run through some man made :whistling: "drains" that i knew of ;) ..by heck was it windy on the tops,i sat and had a tea break in the shelter on the summit and to be honest i could of stayed in there as it was wild out in the open..dogs worked their socks off so im sure they will kip tonight but be ready to roll again in the morning :victory: ..my lad took Swift and Fenn today as he is only in further education three days a week and he struck the jackpot with Swift but she's now as lame as fcuk and is currently in the porta-mag :cray: ..anyways it was a good day all round apart from wee setbacks,not sure where we are going tomorrow but no doubt we will be out somewhere :D ..

20140206_104627_1_zpsnyweou5g.jpg

Canon3478_zps5a4e9431.jpg

Canon3549_zps5721d950.jpg

Canon3526_zps84047b06.jpg

Canon3521_zpsa3a9e6f9.jpg

20140206_124952_1_zpsajfxbhn0.jpg

• Like 3