Cur,saluki & The Machine...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez,looks like a dinosaur haha..trust me he ain't lol            

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the

Posted Images

Cant believed you walked on takeing pics you mad c..t lol while he was missing ...... ffs lol

Cmon then you tomo spill lol....? More pups...? Did swift go to that big dog across the pond..?

Haha..he often buggers off hunting in forests etc as do they all but don't matter where I am they always find me but today I thought all he had to do was come iut the copse and track me up the fell I was using the big lens on my camera as a telescope to look for him haha...when I whistled or called it echoed all through the valley..he was maybe confused so said f**k it I will just wait at the car haha..I lost big Saluki one day when he buggered off in a huge forest..how I found him was he was standing on a track where he took pursuit from with his head held back howling like a wolf lol..I often don't see them for half an hour or so in big forests lol..you know the craic T7 ..just let em work away, that bitch of our Deans that scruffy thing is one serious hunter..as for Swift she is here and NOT in pup lol shes on fire as shes about 13/14 weeks out of season..might take the old girl tomorrow for a spin lol

• Like 1

I'm hoping to get don across a friends dog.

what way is your mates bitch bred tomo?

It's a grew mate,,, whipp/ grey first cross,,, I could be wrong ,,but it might be out of a well known dog called wor Jon ,,, but he has two,, and it might be the other one,,,

I'm hoping to get don across a friends dog.

what way is your mates bitch bred tomo?
It's a grew mate,,, whipp/ grey first cross,,, I could be wrong ,,but it might be out of a well known dog called wor Jon ,,, but he has two,, and it might be the other one,,,
:thumbs:

After three days trekking and covering 37 miles it's been entertaining at times to say the least,whilst on our jaunts i've had stress due to them daft beasties like you wouldn't believe so today i think i'd of cracked up had i had the same shit again haha so no expeditions today..

Canon3329_zpsc8503bd0.jpg

Canon3356_zps5d27c685.jpg

Canon3335_zpsdbb53b70.jpg

20140129_130017_1_zpsj48xhqio.jpg

Canon3330_zps32c56427.jpg

Canon3351_zps9f7e19ba.jpg

• Like 1