Cur,saluki & The Machine...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez,looks like a dinosaur haha..trust me he ain't lol            

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the

Posted Images

Thanks folks..like you say Giro hardly ever see a rabbit, few hares in certain places but as with you its them daft Roe that I always seem to cross paths with lol..not many trips out without seeing a white arse fleeing haha..been a hell of a lot about this year ") ...

• Like 5

hope those dogs heal up quickly fellas. we ve two curdogs laid up just now, one slashed from arsehole to breakfast time on a bit of old rusty machinery hidden in undergrowth, the other got dragged down the side of an old quarry and bruised all over one side. but as you have said, most ordinary dogs would be dead or crippled for life, these two will be back in a few weeks. so its just the pup and me for the next few weeks!

• Like 2

Bloody hell your crew in the sick bay too Beast? My lad had our cur out for a mooch about yesterday and it came home looking like it had been in a brawl with Freddy Krueger lol...its maybe just my age but im kinda feeling a bit sorry for owld Don at the minute ...he ain't five until March but hes had some knocks etc..broken leg, lost an eye, cuts,tears, bangs you name it..well when the old uns are healing up Beast it will give you some bonding time with the pup buddy..im sure as you say they will be back in the thick of the action pretty soon? ...Forecast excellent lamping weather over the weekend you will be pulling your hair out haha

Back out again this morning and just returned home before dark :D ..lord only knows how far we walked? It set off decent weather,then the rain came in then the higher i got up the Fell through the Forestry it turned to snow :blink: ..im knackered :icon_redface: ..dogs kicked a couple of beasties up whilst out so kept them busy ;) ..talk about soaked to the knackers and f***ing freezing :whistling: ..dogs worked hard in difficult terrain and conditions especially Don he never stopped all day nor did the Pom :D ..Boots is still quite sore but he still put a good shift in so happy days..the old desert dawg wasn't to impressed with the snow and ice i don't think :laugh: ...

20140123_125348_1_zpsy701c5on.jpg

You needn't look at me Don..if you want to go then you go haha..

Canon3288_zps9ba67e89.jpg

Canon3275_zps3a5369cd.jpg

Canon3296_zps59f629bf.jpg

Canon3302_zps468edb35.jpg

Canon3282_zps1786248a.jpg

• Like 7

Certainly getting yourself and the mutts about some cracking country mate, hope the dogs are getting better, great pics :thumbs:

Phil thats nasty :blink:

Cheers mate...i think the Pom and our Deans bitch Fenn are the only injury free mutts we have out of seven haha..they are all chomping at the bit though so hopefully they will get their chances this week :ninja: ..the Saluki and Don are just staying daytime mooching for this season infact the Saluki ain't ever seen a lamp and i don't think he will i have no need really we have others for that job..and Don well i'm just building his confidence up after losing his eye..im sure he'd lamp no bother but again i have no need to rush him back into working the dazzler :victory: