Cur,saluki & The Machine...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez,looks like a dinosaur haha..trust me he ain't lol            

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the

Posted Images

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the rain came in then fell on my arse whilst descending from the fell haha..i spotted a likely place for holding some wildlife as you often do :whistling: ..and suffice to say within 30 seconds of hopping the fence Don and the Pom were off like hoovers and one duly lifted :yes: ..it leapt the fence and Boots must of attempted to leap from about 7/8 yards from the fence in neck deep bracken :blink: he has a hole in his chest you could nearly fit your fist in plus a great big tear up his inner front leg :cray: .. i think our team could do with some time off lol..they are all wounded :yes: ..part and parcel of having working dogs i'm afraid ;)..

:no: I'm coming out in sympathy with ya Andy ,...one minute I was thinking,..our Dusty is starting to come back to form,.after her recent litter,..then suddenly,.wham fecking bang,...shit hits the fan....

Fecking cur dogs, eh... :yes:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 1

Jesus that is bloody horrible Phil!! Nearly lost the same as eye Don for fucks sake..makes you wonder how it can happen to cur types,half hearted things that they are :whistling: ..you can't do much with that can you? Keep it clean and thats about it id reckon? One thing it'll have a good war wound for the rest of it's days :icon_eek: ..we have 4 lurchers and there's one free of injury for now,the two terriers are looking a bit like Dusty :angel: ...like my lad said lurchers just seem to bounce straight back from injury unlike Greyhounds and pet dogs which had they suffered what Dusty has they would be finished ..end of!! Real bad luck in one way but on the other hand you can count your lucky stars...best of luck with her,im pretty sure she's in "experienced" hands ;) ..Atb Andy

• Like 1

One thing about the ole collie x you cant keep them down, a couple days rest and there ready to go again, the

true lurcher for filling the pot, without question, and a great COMPANION, a loyal friend

Spot on BL..i was out earlier and soon as i stopped for a tea break my cur nigh on sits on my knee..proper companion and as loyal as they come..

20140121_115205_1_zpsixascvrd.jpg

• Like 8

Just had a wander on a big moor today..i must of walked 10 miles with ease..was only a couple of miles away from where i was yesterday..didn't see bugger all except a few people walking..to be honest the Saluki pup is just walking behind me instead of hunting he's sore :yes: ..the Pom and Don worked their socks off in deep heather but apart from a few birds rising the only thing caught was a cold by me i think haha..it was real windy on the tops of the moor but we never got wet today which was a change..it is raining as im typing this so happy days :laugh:

Canon3262_zps838bb3ab.jpg

Canon3254_zps76345e9a.jpg

20140121_124157_1_zpsxnvfcgmo.jpg

20140121_121806_1_zpsjosimqod.jpg

Canon3249_zps98b20242.jpg

20140121_115249_1_zpsgrz0rwij.jpg

• Like 2