Cur,saluki & The Machine...

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the rain came in then fell on my arse whilst descending from the fell haha..i spotted a likely place for holding some wildlife as you often do :whistling: ..and suffice to say within 30 seconds of hopping the fence Don and the Pom were off like hoovers and one duly lifted :yes: ..it leapt the fence and Boots must of attempted to leap from about 7/8 yards from the fence in neck deep bracken :blink: he has a hole in his chest you could nearly fit your fist in plus a great big tear up his inner front leg :cray: .. i think our team could do with some time off lol..they are all wounded :yes: ..part and parcel of having working dogs i'm afraid ;) ..

Canon3188_zpsb860fe2e.jpg

Canon3187_zpsbae89767.jpg

Canon3208_zps8cd59a9d.jpg

Canon3236_zps32dacce5.jpg

Canon3224_zpsb7c52c1c.jpg

Canon3203_zps729e5492.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez,looks like a dinosaur haha..trust me he ain't lol            

Had myself a wander out earlier on today with Don,Boots and the Pom..i went on some fells i hadn;t walked before,it was an enjoyable walk apart from getting soaked towards the end of the walk when the

Posted Images

Hope they're not out of action for long Andy.

As an aside, without hi jacking your thread, I was talking to a fella who collects old maps

the other day and he'd just bought one from a charity shop of your neck of the woods.

There is a section on this (Bttom left, if it comes out clear enough) called Drigg Rabbit Warren.

Do you know it by any chance? :whistling::icon_eek::laugh:

Cheers, D.

post-10409-0-43404100-1390257529_thumb.jpg