To Close

my next door neigbours are bred like that. :laugh:

there one beside me bred out da over daughter mating she looks like something crawled out a louisiana swamp

:laugh::laugh: theres an ould 1 on adultwork,co in antrim last night :laugh: she removed her phone number lol.no serious mate not to close it can throw good pups sometime .

there one beside me bred out da over daughter mating she looks like something crawled out a louisiana swamp

:laugh::laugh: theres an ould 1 on adultwork,co in antrim last night :laugh: she removed her phone number lol.no serious mate not to close it can throw good pups sometime .

lol bet i know her

lol bet i know her

full face photo chuffed.....in her profile asks favourite meal .........currie chip :laugh: says she lol.........thought it was gina adair lol

lol bet i know her

full face photo chuffed.....in her profile asks favourite meal .........currie chip :laugh: says she lol.........thought it was gina adair lol

lol the last one to tackel her lost a good lurcher an jeep at front door