Well Tested Dogs..?

I haven't got any dogs either but would love to see what bitch you plan on putting one over :thumbs:

It's for a couple of mates. I don't think I'll have one tbh. But it's he type if lurchers they want and they hav seen bitch work for a few seasons nowimage_zpsd8b6d1cb.jpg

The fawn smaller bitch on right

if I were you I wouldn't be wanting just any 4 seasoned dog to go over my bitch,I know that u say ur not that bothered about keeping a pup back,but i'd have a good think on that one.if I were u I would like to have been out a good few times with the dog that ur going to use too see what it's like.pluss who ever the guy is that's going to let u use his dog will prob want a good few nights out with ur bitch too see what she got.hope all goes well with ur bitch an breeding.atb

If all goes to plan then the dog has been seen working and vice versa, and all party's are happy with performance mate

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive got two very well tested dogs ..both over 5 seasons one mostly one long ears but had the odd thingy here and there and my munchy hes took near enough everthing there is to take back in the day.

i dont have a well tested dog , just a good honest worker who tries his best everytime he is out

here are mate  

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Well Tested along with his sire ,dam grandsires granddams etc etc but finished after a career stopping injury ,,,,,produced one or two decent animals ....Not good seeing a dog like this not grafting anymore ....but enjoying a well deserved retirement inside .

post-88284-0-81373200-1398259079_thumb.jpg

Edited by MIK
  • Like 7

ive got two very well tested dogs ..both over 5 seasons one mostly one long ears but had the

odd thingy here and there and my munchy hes took near enough everthing there is to take back in the day.

munchy 9 years old been tested to the limit and back again.lolol

attachicon.gifdre gr.jpg

and razor 6 1/2 years old hes had his fair share of long ears.

attachicon.gifrazor gra.jpg

Fantastic looking dogs mate, a credit to you

Here is one for you 7 season of regular use on several item's... but he died 5yr's ago.. :whistling:

silkfoxy7905003-1_zpsa74a59ab.jpg

he looks exactly like my old bitch that I started my breeding off what's in him??

His dam was a deerhound x greyhound X cattle dog greyhound and his sire was 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound.. :thumbs:

ive got two very well tested dogs ..both over 5 seasons one mostly one long ears but had the

odd thingy here and there and my munchy hes took near enough everthing there is to take back in the day.

munchy 9 years old been tested to the limit and back again.lolol

attachicon.gifdre gr.jpg

and razor 6 1/2 years old hes had his fair share of long ears.

attachicon.gifrazor gra.jpg

Both cracking well looked after pooches in very fine fettle.. :thumbs:

Here is one for you 7 season of regular use on several item's... but he died 5yr's ago.. :whistling:

silkfoxy7905003-1_zpsa74a59ab.jpg

he looks exactly like my old bitch that I started my breeding off what's in him??

His dam was a deerhound x greyhound X cattle dog greyhound and his sire was 3/4 saluki 1/4 greyhound.. :thumbs:
my old bitch was a saluki/grey collie/gray an excellent bitch she done well on everything she ran av got her granddaughter to bring on this season she looks just like her but with a black mussel atb