Lamping X Coursing Dog?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

day dog x lamper, had a few different types of game in her first season all day work.

I bred a litter this way 5 years ago,,, Andy's minshaw. Dog over my coursing bred bitch out of captin,,,   Here's a few pics of them   Venus     With Lucy her litter sister     Andy's

seals mum that was pats bitch kass josh

Posted Images

I've just managed to get myself a 9 month old bitch last week which I'm hoping will turn out a bit of an allrounder her sire was a 14 year old dog straight out of lucky and her dam dam is a real good lamping bitch 5/8 3/8 collie greyhound been fancying this type of dog for a while and managed to come across her hopefully she'll prove to make a good allrounder.

I've just managed to get myself a 9 month old bitch last week which I'm hoping will turn out a bit of an allrounder her sire was a 14 year old dog straight out of lucky and her dam dam is a real good lamping bitch 5/8 3/8 collie greyhound been fancying this type of dog for a while and managed to come across her hopefully she'll prove to make a good allrounder.

'delboyp on here has saluki grey x collie greys he swears by them, not seen them myself but I can imagine a goodun being a dream to work. Collie should take away some of that saluki ignorance. Obviously gonna add brains aswell but I think dogs bred for coursing from generations of best to best are more than clever enough....
  • Like 1

Lucky great great grand sire and dam were brilliant all round lurchers as much at home in the lamp as courseing.

right this is my young bitch ruby and she will only get bred from if she makes the grad shes 24 half inches collie bull mix with a tiny bit of sal in her and rest greyhound.

what good coursing dogs are out there as i dont now much about them? is there meny with jest a tuch of bull in them?

Picture3281_zps696d5b60.jpg

beter pic shes bred good lamper to good lamper

Keiran003_zpsaf815d72.jpg

Edited by D Lloyd
  • Like 5