Lamping X Coursing Dog?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

day dog x lamper, had a few different types of game in her first season all day work.

I bred a litter this way 5 years ago,,, Andy's minshaw. Dog over my coursing bred bitch out of captin,,,   Here's a few pics of them   Venus     With Lucy her litter sister     Andy's

seals mum that was pats bitch kass josh

Posted Images

right this is my young bitch ruby and she will only get bred from if she makes the grad shes 24 half inches collie bull mix with a tiny bit of sal in her and rest greyhound.

what good coursing dogs are out there as i dont now much about them? is there meny with jest a tuch of bull in them?

Picture3281_zps696d5b60.jpg

beter pic shes bred good lamper to good lamper

Keiran003_zpsaf815d72.jpg

she looking spot on david, good x as well , maybe if you do breed from her in 2-3 years , a salukixgrey x bullx grey might be ok ,as you still keeping that bit of bull in the mix.and still good wind from the saluki , as not sure if coursing bred dogs have bull in them ? just a thought mate

right this is my young bitch ruby and she will only get bred from if she makes the grad shes 24 half inches collie bull mix with a tiny bit of sal in her and rest greyhound.

what good coursing dogs are out there as i dont now much about them? is there meny with jest a tuch of bull in them?

Grand looking dog there. Bred similar to this lad

xmas2011073.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

• Like 1

Looks the business.

I have worked a coursing dog for lamping with no problems great to see the coursing style of running, good feet and bags of samina,they just keep going.

Breed him last year to a saluki greyhound bull collie and had pick of litter. so far she is showing great promise. Great all rounder.

• Like 2

attachicon.gif003.JPGattachicon.gif002.JPG

this what we tryed over 25 years ago the start of lucky this one of the bitchs out of the litter the mother to luckys mother :thumbs:

whippet collie greyhond x saluki lurcher type :thumbs:

Was that Seal's sister Willow?

Love look of that broken coated dog.

seals mum that was pats bitch kass josh

• Like 7

attachicon.gif003.JPGattachicon.gif002.JPG

this what we tryed over 25 years ago the start of lucky this one of the bitchs out of the litter the mother to luckys mother :thumbs:

whippet collie greyhond x saluki lurcher type :thumbs:

I like the little brindle bitch in the mating,how was she bred?

whippet collie greyhound :thumbs:

• Like 1

I bred a litter this way 5 years ago,,, Andy's minshaw. Dog over my coursing bred bitch out of captin,,,

Here's a few pics of them

Venus

today19112003.jpg

With Lucy her litter sister

010.jpg

Andy's dog swift is also out of the litter,,,but I can find a pic of her

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 7

Come on Lloydy,,, give me that bitch,,, that way you can concentrate on her brother,,, I'm doing you a favour really if you give her to me

she looking spot on david, good x as well , maybe if you do breed from her in 2-3 years , a salukixgrey x bullx grey might be ok ,as you still keeping that bit of bull in the mix.and still good wind from the saluki , as not sure if coursing bred dogs have bull in them ? just a thought mate

cheers ray that is some thing i would consider

Grand looking dog there. Bred similar to this lad

xmas2011073.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

nice strong typ what hight is he

I bred a litter this way 5 years ago,,, Andy's minshaw. Dog over my coursing bred bitch out of captin,,,

Here's a few pics of them

Venus

today19112003.jpg

With Lucy her litter sister

010.jpg

Andy's dog swift is also out of the litter,,,but I can find a pic of her

that was five years ago time dose fly

Come on Lloydy,,, give me that bitch,,, that way you can concentrate on her brother,,, I'm doing you a favour really if you give her to me

are you realy after another dog at you age mate :D