Lamping X Coursing Dog?

As I've just posted on another topic, the pup I've brought on this season is turning out to be a real natural. Unless I was misinformed when I bought him, the sire was a serious all round lamping dog, 3/8 5/8 deer grey and impressive in every way. The dam was a typical coursing bred saluki x regularly knocking them over on the fens. Just interested to hear about any other dogs that were bred this way and how they turned out. Proven lamping dog to proven coursing dog. Any pics appreciated.

Cheers, Ryan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

day dog x lamper, had a few different types of game in her first season all day work.

I bred a litter this way 5 years ago,,, Andy's minshaw. Dog over my coursing bred bitch out of captin,,,   Here's a few pics of them   Venus     With Lucy her litter sister     Andy's

seals mum that was pats bitch kass josh

Posted Images

a lot of lurcher to lurcher make very good dogs, so having some coursing blood in the mix, got to be good thing/ your getting great stamina good feet and strike. few lads are using coursing stuff x bullxs and getting good results, yeh deff good x :thumbs:

• Like 2

Not disimilar breeding to my old bitch (RIP Lilly).

Lilly.jpg

Jamies Jack x Mary (Mary = same way bred as Hippy Ian's Ruthie) Mainly saluki grey but with a deerhound brother sister mating few gen back on the Ruthie side.

Daytime bitch in her youth but mustard lamper when she'd finished. Missed sorely never have another like her

• Like 3