Gods Country

Bca tracker 2, stupidly got rid of my barryvox now I'm stuck with the new and old bellman and I'm not really a fan of either

know what mate ive had every one but these barryvox dont know what all the fuss is about The aim at the end of the day is to find your terrier the bnf does it for me end of story , when people start quibbling over a couple of inches. And a a minute fook me glad they wert round when there was no gizmos lol.

My mate has always used bellman and rated them until one day I used my barryvox and he preferred it, I don't like the bellman because when you move the box it seems to take a while to calibrate, also on more than one occasion the box has been on the same reading even though iv moved the box in easy a 1m radius. Still does the job but I definitely prefer the barryvox, Wales1234 I was out everyday but we are on about the Gelligaer day

Thats me point goat. Whats were creating a situation when there aint one you get a mark you wait for terrier to settle you check your mark if its still there you make your disision to dig , now your box is either in some ones pocket or on the ground , What the big rush to see the reading on the box , if its moved its moved. Thats life , were not lowering a oil well on to a well head for fooks sake. Its not rocket science. We check as we go stop listern etc. same as its all ways been If your terriers moving in and out and the reading is changing. Again no big deal is it , Soon the box will be more important than the terrier lol. Chill take it easy

I get what you're saying mate but when you make your pit and your half way down and do a check and it says for instance 4.4 in every corner and the middle then there's something wrong with the box, I find it more with the red brick than the green peeps, also sometimes break in on the side of the tube whereas every time with the barryvox it's been on the dogs neck, never thought you could get any better than the bellman until I bought a barryvox

I get what you're saying mate but when you make your pit and your half way down and do a check and it says for instance 4.4 in every corner and the middle then there's something wrong with the box, I find it more with the red brick than the green peeps, also sometimes break in on the side of the tube whereas every time with the barryvox it's been on the dogs neck, never thought you could get any better than the bellman until I bought a barryvox

. Never seen them in action would like to see it