Gods Country

Been down in the land of the deep south dragon. Great time was had by all the hospitaliy second to none the weather was shite till this morning when the sun shone. There was singing and it wasnt a male voice choir it was wooly hounds , ive been in good company young and old Are sport is safe in the green grass lands , few lads off here when you read this it was a pleasure to be in your company. Never has so much soil and rock been shiffted by so few. GOAT SHOULD be FOOKING MOLE. !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 6

Been down in the land of the deep south dragon. Great time was had by all the hospitaliy second to none the weather was shite till this morning when the sun shone. There was singing and it wasnt a male voice choir it was wooly hounds , ive been in good company young and old Are sport is safe in the green grass lands , few lads off here when you read this it was a pleasure to be in your company. Never has so much soil and rock been shiffted by so few. GOAT SHOULD be FOOKING MOLE. !!!!!!!!!! LOL

thats [BANNED TEXT] it about mate your either hunting or yournot the pack I hunt with are flying fair play heard it weren't a bad week that's what it is all about

Personal joke curt can't write on here! It's about time I got my head down and tried getting a job in hunt service I can't handle this cutting trees malarkey

ok mucker come get that locater mate give it a wirl I be out with the pennines this week so your welcome to try it out for yourself mate