Mountain Hares

[quote name=Davro"

post="3504571" timestamp="1389300640]

[quote name="nans pat" post="3504428" timestamp="1389295702

anybody about there the day davro .turf ears was saying there was a bit of hassle up there on sunday..i wouldknow as i be at church on sunday. :laugh:[/

quote]lol i didnt get near turf ears ground today this bit ground the almighty himself run 3/0 :laugh: 6 weeks ago on it

guy from belfast says his dog kills 5s all the time up there :laugh::laugh:
5/5 whoever said that theres heads away fs

apparently his do it all time :laugh: run 6 or 7 that day with 3 differant dogs killed f**k all. should gone to iceland :D

might head up in the morning .... be happy to lift one or two ... never mind 5/5

the were motoring the day i didnt get a run but young fella out with use got two good runs with his bitch

fancy a spin in the morning

working for next 3 weeks with a bit luck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye in 10 inch grass,KC will be drooling

its not as easy as some people make out ... they just dont like slemish cause alot of the time their dogs put the brakes on

Posted Images

anybody about there the day davro .turf ears was saying there was a bit of hassle up there on sunday..i wouldknow as i be at church on sunday. :laugh:[/

quote]lol i didnt get near turf ears ground today this bit ground the almighty himself run 3/0 :laugh: 6 weeks ago on it

guy from belfast says his dog kills 5s all the time up there :laugh::laugh:
5/5 whoever said that theres heads away fs

apparently his do it all time :laugh: run 6 or 7 that day with 3 differant dogs killed f**k all. should gone to iceland :D

that guys only hunting lately .5 out a 5 lol .them hares hear a car door closing there up .lol

he defo a dreamer

We al know there not the greatest of hares on slimish but it takes a gamey dog not to put the brakes on up there.....

i brought a bitch up there bred of a forly cup winner :yes: you guessd it ..refused to come under starters orders :laugh: them hares up there fly as fook chased 1 yesterday in and out of brand new green bob wire .the cnut was like a sewing needle using the wire .5 outa 5 LOL.

We al know there not the greatest of hares on slimish but it takes a gamey dog not to put the brakes on up there.....

i brought a bitch up there bred of a forly cup winner :yes: you guessd it ..refused to come under starters orders :laugh: them hares up there fly as fook chased 1 yesterday in and out of brand new green bob wire .the cnut was like a sewing needle using the wire .5 outa 5 LOL.

i know the clown from the town he known as up here, them hares know every trick in the book they sickn most saluki bred dogs

Think that's were iceman was going bring me last year for a run in his comp remember him saying slemish to me lol

its not as easy as some people make out ... they just dont like slemish cause alot of the time their dogs put the brakes on
  • Like 2

Just had a look at slemish mountain there why the heck would anyone want to run land like that ??

its only 1/2 hour from belfast,its not that mountain as such all the surrounding area holds loads a hares.its rough as fook but lol.stone walls bob wire on top of bob wire lol.good spot for a dander with a couple of collie xs.

• Like 1