Hows Your Season Going

Things might be looking up lads think there dropping to ground a bit better now me and my maite was out last week and had a doubleyoker in a pot pipe and was out yesterday marked 2 in and had a 8 foot dig all on the same banking was just glad to get dog out as it was running sand when we started to dig down it kept shunting in on us but we got the result in end! Happy hunting

• Like 3

were havin a cracking time thanks the numbers are up on this time last year and theres plenty about all the rain last year kept the rifle boys in so theres plenty of vermin about long may it continue, on a sour note we went to 2 earths yesterday and the hunt beat us to it 2 days before and wrecked them hole everywhere not backfilled it looked like the moon must have a word with them to many muppets tagging along

• Like 2

Had a bonus of a 2ft dig ''Dog fox today'' had a 1.9 to a Russell last week had 2 digs to my palls white terrier the week before ''Wales'' & had a cracker of a 9ft dig in heavy Clay to my pals bitch at the start of Nov ? i think, been out mooching since around October time, Back out in the morning to let this Black one have a look.

Congostop006_zps0f735ef3.jpg

Edited by BOLSTER
  • Like 2

im back out again tomorrow with a lad on here, been all around my end just cant seen to drop on but saying that there is at least 3 gangs of rifle lads driving around at night just dropping them for fun :censored:

you know the old saying you can only kill them once!

• Like 1