Sealyham Crosses

johnharris

Hi john mine are good little bushing dog's only thing I have to collar both of them up they have found loads of gear to ground when out bushing just by droping in pm me your email address and I'll send you some pictures and my bitch has broke down so I'm unable to make the trip down for a couple of weeks I'm totally gutted but I'm 100% coming down before the season is over probably back end of January

My best mate has got one it has a real good nose on it but it is a bit head strong it s stil the best dog I've seen work water I take it out most days in the summer working the river banks you just have to keep a close eye on it and keep calling it in it's the sister to slack Andy

You are right about the availability side of things but the lads who work these type of dogs aren't in it for money they are bread and kept between them selves the people that are selling them are putting big price tags on them because they are rear and 9 times out of 10 they are selling shit

• Like 3

Slack is the father to my pup that went well last week a bit hard like but hopefully he will sort his self out slack is doing well were he is now he's never failed so im told and your write about the money thing there Is not 1 penny change hands for these dogs you just have to be very lucky to get one like I was a good few year back

I don't think it's luck I just think you need to be genuine dog lad who doesn't see pound sings and need to know the right people to get anything out of Morris's lines . I've seen slack on a few times he is a tuff old dog he will be about 7 he is very onset dog from what I've seen and herd gives a 100% all the time.

I agree with you there am pleased I used slack on me bitch he sired a cracking litter I think he's a bit older than that now slacks litter brother is my bitches sire and she 4 half and they were a canny age back then I don't think there is many people who now there is some of this stuff still going I was talking to harcombe in the summer and he didn't even now but as long as am alive I will have them in and keep the line going

• Like 1

ive been looking for one for a long time had a bitch bout 9 years ago best bushing dog ive ever seen also brainiest dog ive owned, couldnt do enough to please u soft as shit but had a real temper if another dog started but never tried her on anything more than rabbits, I dare say she could have done a lot more

Hi john mine are good little bushing dog's only thing I have to collar both of them up they have found loads of gear to ground when out bushing just by droping in pm me your email address and I'll send you some pictures and my bitch has broke down so I'm unable to make the trip down for a couple of weeks I'm totally gutted but I'm 100% coming down before the season is over probably back end of January

pmed you mate I am about at the end of the month just let me know when you are thinkibg atb

john