Lakeland Dogs

As anybody got a good Lakeland terrier dog that I'd be able to use over my bitch when she comes into season? She's 5 year old cracking little bitch. Not bothered about looks aslong as it does the job! As you can see my bitch is no looker haha. Something a similar stamp to her would be ideal I like the old scruffy look.

F751D18E-3AEA-42DD-B2C9-4C4AF3D37DDF_zps

A3F06175-E93B-4CB0-A5ED-CA96E33F7CA1_zps

8B6D04EE-CF26-4154-89A8-2B814AA9FDDF_zps

• Like 4

I'm going to wait til the right dog pops up mate, I like the Black and Tans too, my bitch is cracking little bitch, and my mates got a bitch there that's probably the best I've seen never let's you down although she's abit hard haha ;)

I'll keep you updated, I'm looking for old type of terrier not the show type there is about

Wish this bitch was a dog!!

24B8082D-C6F7-455C-8759-6BA9579FAA30_zps

2B49FB11-6F3A-4909-93FB-5F22CECE7482_zps

Edited by Ginny Spinner
  • Like 5

Thanks a lot lads, she's from so old stuff round my way her mother was excellent fox bitch, died at work and there's nothing left out of this line. She comes from some terrier mans kennels here in the Lake District. He was the terrier man for the henbeck hunt. Ideally a dog similar stamp to her is what I'm after.

• Like 2

Thanks fireman, she done well to find her quarry that day, she's as hard as they come and still like that at 5 so she ain't slowing anytime soon daft old git haha, she took some stick that day was a big set that took some finding ;) got there in the end though mate. Poor pip haha :) going to let her take a back seat when she's got some pups on the ground :)

• Like 1