• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

speak of the devil lol

Better the Devil you know/ if it me that your snide remark is aimed at. Is that BoBBy Davro ? now he is a comedian but you are just a joke now if you have any further queries pm me I'm a grown man can take your banter (hence the pun) :thumbs:

• Like 1

Do I know you davro is it about vinnie or you just tryn to ruin vinnie topic for 3rd time under a different name. I see ur a newbie do I know ya.

well if you would stick to your laptop an stay of the two phones we wouldnt be 8 quotes down the page now im not cute enough for who what are you talking about here

Davro this is good site it seems your on here to cause disruption run a lads topic do I know you pm me your number I'd rather chat to you there if uve a problem than a name on a computer. Now leave the mans topic maybe you don't know how forum works since your only new.

Bully had Lucas on the ropes killed 2 outta 2 2 was I stinger didn't run third bully also lost last week to Denny Loveridge bully again killed 1 got a stinger on the second missed and Jb wouldn't run on Denny ended up killing 3 outa 3 anyway just seems like when it gets tough he can't handle it

Jmo tony vinnie wudnt be ready for bully yet vinnie not enough experience bully a master at matching that dog record shows he don't miss much trust me I seen him run my own eyes. Jack very clever man at matching. Let vinnie have ths season running then go for it nxt season.

I have nothing to lose he is the talk around the place my dog running really well ain't missing mutch and a pup run him they other day to be the best you got to take the best on if he miss 1 out 3 I'm in with a good shot atb pal

thats the attitude you nothing to lose he doesnt look too hot on that utube clip go for it :yes:

• Like 1

SF do you not think it should be arianged in private instead of a like a boxing match that,s more like a threat .it should still be about the sport not people,s egho,s I got a pm from a lad who was out with jack the other day and it was a run between friend,s kilt 3 each not as reported on here no match just lad,s jealous of bully,s record.

SF do you not think it should be arianged in private instead of a like a boxing match that,s more like a threat .it should still be about the sport not people,s egho,s I got a pm from a lad who was out with jack the other day and it was a run between friend,s kilt 3 each not as reported on here no match just lad,s jealous of bully,s record.

Im no threat to no 1 mate I'm in it for the sport if he beats me I shake he hand and I would expect the same from him it's a day out
  • Like 3