• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

That seems to be all you hear these days stolen dogs. Your best keeping things quiet and get on with it then the rotten thieving b*****ds will know nowt about what's in your yard. :thumbs:

Yea but the thing is with courseing lads there dog is better than the next so the feel the need to tell the world.

That seems to be all you hear these days stolen dogs. Your best keeping things quiet and get on with it then the rotten thieving b*****ds will know nowt about what's in your yard. :thumbs:

Yea but the thing is with courseing lads there dog is better than the next so the feel the need to tell the world.

In that case MINE is the dogs balls :laugh::laugh:. The lad and others like him probably don't think it would happen again. :huh:

• Like 1

There seems tobe some goodens that that thieving b*****ds are getting so what does that tell you???? :thumbs:

I just bout zack real good dog Lucas xcrow I paid good money the rest of the litter flying

Good post I must say really bright just ad a dog robbed got another one and telling every c**t on here

might not be as silly as you think mate could be a method behind the post