Welsh Lads.......pm's?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't get one ... The wanker wants me to get caught .........

How did he know they were Welsh if they didn't get caught?............perhaps they left a trail of satisfied sheep in their wake.

I think he heard somebody coughing some phlegm up and he thought they were speaking Welsh.

Posted Images

The lad does have half a point ..... In certain areas of Wales...... Begins with a v.

They do seem to give lurchers out as a consolation prize when you fail an I.q test!

Does the area beginning with a v end in y? If so, I know exactly where you mean! :laugh::thumbs:

The lad does have half a point ..... In certain areas of Wales...... Begins with a v.

They do seem to give lurchers out as a consolation prize when you fail an I.q test!

No he dosen't have any point, he sent me another message saying that he sent messages out to lads with a welsh flag on there avatar, so far thats 3 of us yourself included, he's lumped us in as wrong un's. And I resent your comment insinuating us valley boys are dull, in fact next time you come over I'm holding you down and force feeding you a cream cake. :tongue2:

• Like 1

Does the area beginning with a v end in y? If so, I know exactly where you mean! :laugh::thumbs:

Vasey ? :whistling:

verywelshy :hmm:

Vyrnwy :laugh:

• Like 1

Vyrnwy :laugh:

Ok, that's a lake, but it's in wales! :thumbs:

• Like 1

I didn't say Valley boys were dumb. . . . or even that lurcher boys from the valleys were dumb. . . . . just that some of the dumbest folk I've met. . . . . have owned lurchers and spoken with a distinct south walian accent :laugh:

It's a deal on the cream cake front. . . . but it'll be you clearing up my poo from your carpet :tongue2:

I didn't say Valley boys were dumb. . . . or even that lurcher boys from the valleys were dumb. . . . . just that some of the dumbest folk I've met. . . . . have owned lurchers and spoken with a distinct south walian accent :laugh:

It's a deal on the cream cake front. . . . but it'll be you clearing up my poo from your carpet :tongue2:

Nothing wrong with the valley lads :icon_eek: , as long as you don't live anywhere near the valleys! :laugh: , just teasing lads :thumbs: lol, one of my best mates lives up that way :yes:

Edited by shaaark