Large Reconstituted Stone Greyhound Dog Statue

Clipo, those stags, a few items down. Timmyk (off here) sister does the same in her shop, only cheaper. :thumbs:

been in that yard more shite than steptoe

Maybe, but them stags all spring from the same source.... :yes:

i know it sounds daft but its the detail like putting ribs on it that make me think 'wow' i struggle to cleanly cut a brick in half with a hammer and bolster never mind that sort of stone work. real nice that mate, makes a change from seeing staffys on wall pillars at the end of drug dealers drive ways.

i know it sounds daft but its the detail like putting ribs on it that make me think 'wow' i struggle to cleanly cut a brick in half with a hammer and bolster never mind that sort of stone work. real nice that mate, makes a change from seeing staffys on wall pillars at the end of drug dealers drive ways.

They're done In a mould I think mate . Any monkey can fill a mould :thumbs:

• Like 2

They're done In a mould I think mate . Any monkey can fill a mould :thumbs:

haha oh right i thought it was a good ol' fashioned bit of stone masonry...looking at the post clipo made going for 1500 quid i thought it might justify the price tag if some graft has gone into em. bonny dogs none the less, and good luck to the man with the sale.

But not for me, for a grand and a half, id rather buy a disco :laugh:

Edited by Its_grim_up_norf
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...