Much You Spending On Your Other Half For Xmas

ive bit the bullet and bowed to pressure and bought her a ring to pop the question.nowhere near a grand though im a pauper at the minute haha! been with her 6 years mind, and got a young un and a house. so its not as if im a daft kid doing it early to a bird i met in magaluf in the summer :laugh:

I got married after 20 years you cant rush these things :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Rampant Rabbit and a pair of Slippers, If the Slippers don't fit............. she can go f**k herself.............

fu,k me theres some tight cu,ts on here i hope you dont thjink you will get a s,ag xmas night you will be cracking your own nuts

f*ck off tarkers you'll be buying him some old spice........

ive bit the bullet and bowed to pressure and bought her a ring to pop the question.nowhere near a grand though im a pauper at the minute haha! been with her 6 years mind, and got a young un and a house. so its not as if im a daft kid doing it early to a bird i met in magaluf in the summer :laugh:

well played sir....well played. Let the relationship age like a fine wine :laugh::thumbs:

well played sir....well played. Let the relationship age like a fine wine :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh:

Spend about £60 and then I'm taking her to Newcastle in Jan where she will get my real present...."da dick"!!!

Aww bless you like giving her small surprises then. :whistling:

Nah mate, she's obviously sick of small suprises......... that's why he's taking her away, find something bigger.

Sweet can you take her to midwives appointment in week too?

Just call me 'daddy'....... Lol
I heard you like being called

Oh lab your the daddy

,pmsl

I'll just add I've never been in prison... Lol

We're just buying each other one thing each she's getting poison perfume and she's buying aventus by creed aftershave speaking to a friend at the weekend he's bought his missis an original painting of two cows by Jennifer hogwood what the f**k 1250 quid ffs

We're just buying each other one thing each she's getting poison perfume and she's buying aventus by creed aftershave speaking to a friend at the weekend he's bought his missis an original painting of two cows by Jennifer hogwood what the f**k 1250 quid ffs

"hmmm painting or diamonds....... painting or diamonds..........."

"yep she'd just love that 1200 quid painting, women don't really want diamonds!"

LOL