Much You Spending On Your Other Half For Xmas

Got 4 coming to mine for the Xmas dinner,,, but I always do it,,, rib of beef,,

Not getting the mrs much this year,,, as we are poorer than church mice,,, normaly I would spend a couple of hundred ,,, this year it might only be somthing from joe Malone ,,, so long as the kids get a few nice things,,,

I seem a guy getting a rib of beef at the weekend, butcher had to cut it in two, how would you cook that and is there much beef on it, looked mostly bone.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Rampant Rabbit and a pair of Slippers, If the Slippers don't fit............. she can go f**k herself.............

fu,k me theres some tight cu,ts on here i hope you dont thjink you will get a s,ag xmas night you will be cracking your own nuts

f*ck off tarkers you'll be buying him some old spice........

Ok ,,,I bite,,,,depends how big,,, but I paid 50 odd last year,,, in a roasting tin, rubbed with olive oil salt pepper,, left at room temp for an hour or two befor cooking,,,, then cook for between 1and half ,,to ,,,,,2 hours,, at 160 ,,, take it out,,, cover it with foil,,,leave to stand for 1 hour,,,,, cook the rest of the dinner whilst its standing,,, piece of piss

• Like 2

Listen fellas. Id say the best present Yous could get for her is....

helping with the cleaning or cooking and just general stuff that gets most of us stressed out on the big xmas day :) and a nice cuddle when its over!

Soppy but should be appreciated more than a material thing :)

well we got coming to our house 5 people ,so she cooking+ preparing for 7 people with me+her. i will do all the washing up after the dinner, suppose its only fair she had dress ring of me she picked her self lol , ive had pair of good boots from her .Xmas dont really bother me,but she likes it, and she been the same for 30 years .!

perfect.. hope you do the dishes in the sink tho, no cheating with a dishwasher lol :D

well we have got 1, so little things in there, and big things(pots etc) in the sink, ;)

• Like 1

Ok ,,,I bite,,,,depends how big,,, but I paid 50 odd last year,,, in a roasting tin, rubbed with olive oil salt pepper,, left at room temp for an hour or two befor cooking,,,, then cook for between 1and half ,,to ,,,,,2 hours,, at 160 ,,, take it out,,, cover it with foil,,,leave to stand for 1 hour,,,,, cook the rest of the dinner whilst its standing,,, piece of piss

And what a bite :laugh:

• Like 1

Well she has dropped a hint she has seen a eternity ring she wants for £500

And guess what ............................................................................................

SHE CAN GET TO f**k :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

It's Xmas lad,s ,stop acting all macho men ,I believe buy them what they want and more ,

After all they do the running beforehand ,getting everyone sorted ,and most women are easily

Pleased if they see the kids and grand kids happy .

Think lads ,it's only once a year and they are your backbone all year round so spoil them ,

Bet if she said Fancy lingerie ,suspenders the whole kit and I'll have them on for you ,

We would all be running to La Senza or Ann Summers at any expense .ha ha .

• Like 2

[BANNED TEXT] I was younger and a lot dimmer, I spent £1000 on a platinum engagement ring...................................1 year later, my girlfriend binned me, my dog was PTS, I was out of work and living back at my mums............it was like living in a country and western song...................................be careful if you do get that ring :laugh:

It's Xmas lad,s ,stop acting all macho men ,I believe buy them what they want and more ,

After all they do the running beforehand ,getting everyone sorted ,and most women are easily

Pleased if they see the kids and grand kids happy .

Think lads ,it's only once a year and they are your backbone all year round so spoil them ,

Bet if she said Fancy lingerie ,suspenders the whole kit and I'll have them on for you ,

We would all be running to La Senza or Ann Summers at any expense .ha ha .

now there yous go men. Here speaks the voice.

What more would any female want :thumbs: lol