Bored So Few Pictures

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice type them but how did the bloke get to that price 2k good on you for keeping her, him

feck knows mate ---for the shows i guess if it wins shows and then its pup wins shows its cheap or you do the shows then sell it on for 5k to the yanks if thats what your into .... offered me a grand and i turned it down it won 2 puppy champs on the trot the following 2 weeks then he upped the price ---he`s well known round the shows ..... my gal won loads of shows and child handling champs with her and she came out ratting with us so without that dog she would`nt of had the interest in terriers that she has now imo no money can buy that ....

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 3

not going to mention names ---but the white bitch in the top picture is the one i was offered 2k for ... :blink:

should have bit his hand off 2k. Iol.

why? never been into the terriers for money ....

nor have I, that's why I gift mine. or sell a pup £150.

• Like 1

not going to mention names ---but the white bitch in the top picture is the one i was offered 2k for ... :blink:

so why should i of bit his hand off ?

ide sell our lass for 2k.

so would i but not a terrier :laugh: the fun my daughter had with that dog was worth a lot more than 2k ali it sparked her interest in terriers

• Like 1

Could never get my head around why someone would pay that sort of money for a dog to win a rosette at a working terrier show,surely it would make more sense to just go out and buy a pedigree dog and enter it in crufts and the likes, if winning shows was there thing.A fool and his money are easily parted

• Like 4

so would i but not a terrier :laugh: the fun my daughter had with that dog was worth a lot more than 2k ali it sparked her interest in terriers

keep the sparks there stig. its a great interest.

Could never get my head around why someone would pay that sort of money for a dog to win a rosette at a working terrier show,surely it would make more sense to just go out and buy a pedigree dog and enter it in crufts and the likes, if winning shows was there thing.A fool and his money are easily parted

nor me smasher but they do ---- :hmm:

To those folks a fine looking animal is a work of art. A painting sells for 2k everyday, we don't bat a lash but a dog sells for 2k its news. That dog is beautiful. Though dogs are relatively cheap, maybe we should consider our dogs of higher worth, as stig did. A painting can't be painted the same way twice and there will never be another dog like one you've owned or own. Our animals are our art. It's a sign of respect not the sign of a fool to value a dog highly. But heck, unless the dog was a worker, you could talk me into parting with it for 2k. Don't want to sound like a hypocrite. My favorite workers though... No amount of money would part them from me. Only the cold hand of death.

• Like 5