Young Bitch Stolen Big Reward Offerd

Dirty c**ts get away with it nobody comes forward and says who the b*****ds are. They need sniffing out and a good f*****g beating a kind of beating that will make the headlines in the papers and on the news. So when word gets about that dirty c**ts like them go round taking other mans dogs they no what to expect when they get caught out. It happened to a friend of the family and him and a few other dogging lads bounced onto every local site round our way. For this dog. He ended up getting it back like, but if you just sit back and do f**k all then its guna happen.

this is more than likely that at it round by me and there fcukers for it
f**k that you need to put a stop to it then if your saying there fuckers for it. It will soon stop when you start cutting fingers off bolt crops I'm not screamish fella I wouldn't think twice

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought id found this bitch yesterday was out with my dogs in nottingham when i see someone coursing 2 fields over so i went to have a look who it was it was a fella id not met before looked at his do

Hope yer pal gets the dog back..   Thieving c unts, want their hands chopped off..

hes never there hes always in leyburn that lad.

Remember to let the local councils know, if the heat builds up, the thieves may well release her as a stray or tie her up somewhere. Also contact rehoming centres and ask if you can put posters up. I think theres a dogs trust centre in Darlington, ask them if they can let their other centres know, they have them all round the country :thumbs: Keep putting the pressure on and tell your mate to try and think of anyone new in his group of friends.................the person who nicked the dog may well have met her before.........................anyway good luck, nothing worse than a dog thief.

• Like 1