128 members have voted

1. 1. pick one and lets see who makes up this site

• ferreting
    • terrier work
    • lurcher work
    • hounds
    • shooting (any description)

Lurcher work for me, never been a shooter, never will be,

just hate guns, and one or two shooters too who did everything in their power to get me thrown off land that I had for years :whistling: Yes Ive tried it, not for me...

But, I would never vote against shooting, and, I would always defend anyones right to be able to shoot.

This site has scope for every possible hunting form, a credit to the bloke who set it up, as other more shooting orientated sites may not offer the same scope for lurcher work..The site is called the hunting life, not the lurcher life, terrier life, or, shooting life.

Me thinks that something may have been picked up wrong somewhere along the line for this debate

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted lurcherwork as thats what I do most of and enjoy the most, but shooting would be a close second I enjoy a good bang from time to time :laugh::laugh: mostly with an air rifle or .22 rifle and I like shooting rabbits, gamebirds and anything else that sits still long enough.

I think theres far too many moaning minnies on here who should be getting out and doing a bit instead of worrying about how many sections there are on this forum, or who posts in them 8)

didn't tick any box myself,

i'm blessed to live in a country that has the space and population that entitles me to shoot/dive/fish and hunt anyday of the week, i like to do a bit of everything that puts food on the table.

i have an intrest in all hunting and this site is awesome for giving me a window in how you guys do it.

give yaself a pat on the back ian :signthankspin:

Until recently I have been a shooter,end of 12g, FAC holder and these days air rifles only. But things have changed for me, gone and got a Lurcher with the intention of her becoming my "weapon of choice" B)

Not experienced enough to vote for Lurcher at the mo :no: , the air rifle will always come along for the ride mind..............Al :drink:

Havent voted as their is no vote option for falconry! :hmm: ive done abit of everything, terriers,ferrets and use to borrow a Saluki for a mooch,following mounted hunt's and a few years ago i used to shoot alot as i was influenced from my late father and other family members who either Rough shoot,Driven game shooting or are either Game keeper's.

Shaheen

I am a ferreter who does a bit of shooting, my main sport is ferreting

This was prompted by Millets moan about fat gay shooters!

Get your glasses on and read my thread again.. :blink: .. as i stated i like a bit of shooting and i have no problem's at all about folk who shoot.. but for the life of me i can not see the reason for shooting to top the bill let alone 7 pages worth of it..

Anyway it's not a problem for me now as ive removed the full lot of the shooting section from my comp now so i dont have to scroll through it all to get to the dog/ferret/bird related topic's.. :thumbs: ..

Millet

I read it and wasn't having a pop at you, or anyone. I was trying to instill a bit of humour and find out what percentages on here are mainly shooters, so we know who the fat gays are!

I also do a bit of shooting, :whistling: