Newcastle/sunderland

My football knowlage,, ain't like your lots on this thread,,, match of the day is my lot,,,,,but I think your deluded max,,,lol

By the way,, if you had asked me max,,, I would have come with you down to London and met up with gnash,,, just to hold your hand like,,;)

• Like 1

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well shit in your hat and punch it......would you adam and eve it !!.....................He was right all along the boy ......well in Max   Im probably as relieved as you are that i havent spent th

i`m that engrossed in this i stuck my hand in the tin of roses without looking unwrapped it and i`ve had a fooking strawberry one

FFS I've never been so interested in whether somone has a ticket or not since watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Posted Images

Di Cannio should never work in football again after what he did to Sunderland !! He took a poor Premier team and sold it's best players and bought 10, 12, very poor Continental "players" who will take the team into the Championship, and possibly lower !! Who's to blame ? The owners, of course !!

It's great that some one supports their local team; but your support seems to border on insanity ! If you are so sure of the seasons outcome for Sunderland, I advise you to get along to your local betting shop and have a bet on what you seem so sure of ! But take a look at the smile on the bookies face as they take your bet !

Well Gnash had a good day

Apart from the result

I'd say we wer the better team

Just

SAFC need a goal scorer

I'd be trying to sign Wilfred Saha on loan

Shane long pe remnant

Tom Ince permenant

A creative midfielder

Gnash ya Witherspoones pub is cheap enough

And the Boleyn bar wouldn't yolk

Max why didnt you drop me a line ? I said about 5 days ago if you was coming to let me know and id show you around.....dont worry i dont bite :D youd have had some good ol fashioned east end hospitality none of that Wetherspoons shit !.......What a miserable f****n game eh mate......and that saucy fat c**t in his post match interview saying how great it is that we,ve had 8 clean sheets :icon_eek: ...........if im honest i thought your lot deserved to win we dont deserve nothing the way he,s setting us up.........no offence like but we was playing the worst team in the league at home and he,s happy with a nil nil draw !

The Boleyn ?? you wouldnt of got in their on a match day with them accents............where did you park up Max ?....and what turnstyle did you go through ?

Edited by gnasher16

Turnstile 76 i think it was

Bus dropped us off outside the Ground around 11.50am virtually on is it the Barking Road

We walked up the Road and ended up in Witherspoons

Soon as we got off the Bus me and my mate just went on our own although there were a few SAFC fans dotting around.

Not name dropping but the lad who runs the Bus is what id call a real fan

Home and away since early 70's

Organising a bus to the away days since mid 70's

He prob only missed a dozen games in all that time Home and Away

Anyways he's on Speaking terms with your CP

By all accounts CP Gives him a chapter in some book called Terrace Legends or something along them lines.

To put things in perspective on way down around Notts area two brothers on the bus recieved a phone call to say their Mam just passed away.

We de toured,dropped them off at Peterbrough Station so that they could get strait home.

RIP Their Mam.

Turnstyle 76 :blink: ..................I only asked where you parked up as i saw you posted something about being stuck in traffic in Denbigh Rd and i couldnt work that out as thats well south of the ground and you should of gone away from the ground to the east towards the north circular i didnt think a bus would even get down Denbigh Rd its only a tiny little back road did you get lost :D

I wouldnt buy into them books too much most of its a load of ol bollocks....................you should of got in touch first you cant come all that way and end up in a poxy Wetherspoons !!..................Get any pictures of the Bobby Moore statue ? its normally the first thing away fans head for as they are allowed to live if they,re respectful to God :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16