Confiscation

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's like living in some kind of stasi state. This country has completely lost the plot of what is important.   And I expect the anti's and the police are delighted with their efforts in pissing us

Innocent until proven Guilty is the bedrock of English law and the democracy we live in,in the real world its a crock of excretement,its easier to sift through shite looking for a shiny penny than it

I was the only Muslim there! imagine how I felt , and I didnt even have my burqa on

Posted Images

Well I no its been up my way and two lads both on here did it .we dont havs a chopper ans it come across the border from humberside area it got kept in the air the lads just went from field to field and eventually it f****d of they sneaked of and fot away and this ia a fact ive seen footage on his phone

If my guess is right the chopper was called away to something more important than lads with dogs,with thermal imaging, crossing as many fields as you like wont lose them.Living here in Salford its up every night (,probably not chasing dog lads though :laugh: )it takes off from a pad about 2 miles from my house...the field its situated on is absolutely lifting with rabbits :yes::whistling: