Football Bets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you go in a pub the only winner is the brewery......it dont stop you having a bit of fun though does it

see i had the faith on the good ol hammers i had them on to win, little beauts they are.   this season first few games team that let me down were west brom...they had a cracking few games and then

Sometimes like tonight i,ll stick to the premier league games and try to use common sense logic in my predictions............other times i,ll have a punt on a few from the lower leagues who i know not

Come close a few times this season i had 6 out of 7 games last week the only fuckers to let me down were them West Ham b*****ds :D .......I try to use a bit of logic and figured West Ham cant score goals at the moment but Fulham are shit.......so a nil nil is on the cards........6 out of 7 games come in and West Ham go and win 3 nil !!

Better luck tonight hopefully.....7 games comes to 148/1 !

Never bet your own team. Double whammy if you loose that day. On derby day your better of sticking a lump on the other side so atleast if you loose your getting a bit coin in.

If it's a draw then your f****d... Lol

everton have been having a blinder. Im glad though because i like martinez. i liked moyes til he spoke down to him in that interview 'everton can manage themselves' aye well why weren't you doing such a great job over there then? mid to bottom table club until about march.

If you go to the bottom leagues and pick a team at random, put them on to draw it bumps the odds right up usually. then instead of putting one tenner on one bet i put ten one pound ones on. more chance of winning and when one big one comes in it takes 3 days for the adrenaline to wear off haha!

Wife's old boy is a bookie and he hates the fixed odds, no control on it....would not offer it except the punters want it and he has to do it to compete with the big lads. Every year at the start of the footy season, he loses big time cos they havnt sorted the odds out....

Come close a few times this season i had 6 out of 7 games last week the only fuckers to let me down were them West Ham b*****ds :D .......I try to use a bit of logic and figured West Ham cant score goals at the moment but Fulham are shit.......so a nil nil is on the cards........6 out of 7 games come in and West Ham go and win 3 nil !!

Better luck tonight hopefully.....7 games comes to 148/1 !

Never bet your own team. Double whammy if you loose that day. On derby day your better of sticking a lump on the other side so atleast if you loose your getting a bit coin in.

If it's a draw then your f****d... Lol

My logic is that i know more about my own team than any other so should be more confident predicting their result :whistling: ........Be better off closing my eyes and pointing sometimes !!