Football Bets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you go in a pub the only winner is the brewery......it dont stop you having a bit of fun though does it

see i had the faith on the good ol hammers i had them on to win, little beauts they are.   this season first few games team that let me down were west brom...they had a cracking few games and then

Sometimes like tonight i,ll stick to the premier league games and try to use common sense logic in my predictions............other times i,ll have a punt on a few from the lower leagues who i know not

Very good going getting ten,bet you were not a happy person with that letting you down lol, I only won 117 quid off a tenner, but hey it's better than nout, I never really bet big, just something to do on a weekend, got a daft 5er on tonight though, only returns 70, so see how it gets on,

Dont get me started weekend had 10..12. For £2985.. 2nd time its happend in three weeks but hey i bet low never high and its fun.. How much did you win bud?

Aye i was a bit peeved lol but i keep it fun, the most i bet is £2 but the funny think is the bet was only a 25p acca so a pound would have been £10.000 wow the teams that let me down was home teams that drew leyton orient and hartlepool but hey ho.. My bet went down tonight barnsley ffs.

Come close a few times this season i had 6 out of 7 games last week the only fuckers to let me down were them West Ham b*****ds :D .......I try to use a bit of logic and figured West Ham cant score goals at the moment but Fulham are shit.......so a nil nil is on the cards........6 out of 7 games come in and West Ham go and win 3 nil !!

Better luck tonight hopefully.....7 games comes to 148/1 !

Come close a few times this season i had 6 out of 7 games last week the only fuckers to let me down were them West Ham b*****ds :D .......I try to use a bit of logic and figured West Ham cant score goals at the moment but Fulham are shit.......so a nil nil is on the cards........6 out of 7 games come in and West Ham go and win 3 nil !!

I don't know the bet but a few year back the lad got 9 teams and won £6,400 not had a touch since ...

I make a point never to bet on.my team lol also their odds are rubbish... One from last year really had me 6..6.. Deep into injury time and elgin 2..0. Up playing ten men for 70mins and somehow montrose scored two the last 94th minute wwll i wasnt impressed lol

I have a go every weekend and sometimes thru the week . . . Absolutely shite this season, If it wasn't for "Bad Luck" I wouldn't have any luck at all :doh::laugh:

I bet Leicester let a few Accumolators down last night . . . Won at the weekend easily, then last night went 1-0 up but lost 2-1 to Sheff Wed who couldn't win a argument amongst themselves lately :D

see i had the faith on the good ol hammers :thumbs: i had them on to win, little beauts they are.

this season first few games team that let me down were west brom...they had a cracking few games and then i started believing in them haha! Good luck for tonight anyway, i may have a flutter myself

• Like 1

Sometimes like tonight i,ll stick to the premier league games and try to use common sense logic in my predictions............other times i,ll have a punt on a few from the lower leagues who i know nothing about........ i seem to be doing better with the lower leagues lately :D

Sometimes i go really nuts and start venturing into other sports as well as the footie and boxing my coupon has a mish mash of everything.... them Boston Red Sox are a bunch of b*****ds :blink:

• Like 1