Shark Attack

As Britons we are lucky with stuff like that, we generally don't have to worry about shark attacks, snakes, spiders, crocs etc etc, in these country's they just have to get on with it......I lived in South Africa as a kid & we went out & caught small snakes, didn't know what they were,once had a deadly spider in the house.........in England we get all exited over a couple of fox attacks lol

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get attacked by sharks every day We call it THE GOVERNMENT.

I think once they get a taste of us,there like. "they c**ts are actually quite tasty" lol   get lions who turned into total man eaters.lets face it.were relativily easy prey,and were abundant lol

Great whites will almost certainly be passing the coast of UK especially Cornwall/Devon. It's the perfect habitat for them and lots of food i.e. seals. They cought Great whites in the Bay of Biscay an

Posted Images

I surf and when I've surfed in Bali you are just aware of them but after a while in the water you forget all together because you're having too much fun. The sea is there home and we are guests...you run the risk but don't blame the shark.

Unfortunately when the surf is best is usually early morning and in the evening. Which is exactly when sharks hunt and feed. Bali isn't as bad as aus or S.A though. They have shark spotters on the cliffs in some places looking for "the men in grey suits"

I grew up in South African and swam and surfed, didnt really even think about them. A couple of times a fin was spotted to evryone would just get out of the water for awhile.

At our hoilday cottage, the river we used to swim in, my day and I used to fish at night, and I remember my day catching a 6ft ragger tooth, and he wanted to try and get it into the boat. Luckly it spat out the live bait we were using, before he had a chance to try and get it in.

I think if you live there, you dont think of it as much

Leopards will eat humans as part of their diet, along with polar bears, shark attacks are more to do with stupidity, they have select areas, you'll be shocked at the statistics of divers spear fishermen etc, part of the risk in those tasks, a South African friend of mine has dived most of his life, never seen head nor tail of jaws

I've always had the upmost respect for sharks, impressive animals. If you google some of the spear fishing shark attacks, it really dosent matter how good you are in the water, if a shark decides your dinner, you either get very lucky or very dead, if its an attack for food you wouldn't even see it coming. The truth is though when someone enters the water they are entering a different world, were they are no longer the very top of the food chain, so very occasionally attacks will happen............................we kill millions of sharks every year, when in the sea, your in the world as it was many years ago, you put yourself right back into an eat and be eaten situation. Spearfisherman who spear in the parts of the world inhabited by these sharks have my upmost respect. It really is hunting with the very real chance of attracting the wrong kind of attention.

I've always had the upmost respect for sharks, impressive animals. If you google some of the spear fishing shark attacks, it really dosent matter how good you are in the water, if a shark decides your dinner, you either get very lucky or very dead, if its an attack for food you wouldn't even see it coming. The truth is though when someone enters the water they are entering a different world, were they are no longer the very top of the food chain, so very occasionally attacks will happen............................we kill millions of sharks every year, when in the sea, your in the world as it was many years ago, you put yourself right back into an eat and be eaten situation. Spearfisherman who spear in the parts of the world inhabited by these sharks have my upmost respect. It really is hunting with the very real chance of attracting the wrong kind of attention.

:laugh:

post-896-0-11654500-1386146987.jpg