Shark Attack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We get attacked by sharks every day We call it THE GOVERNMENT.

I think once they get a taste of us,there like. "they c**ts are actually quite tasty" lol   get lions who turned into total man eaters.lets face it.were relativily easy prey,and were abundant lol

Great whites will almost certainly be passing the coast of UK especially Cornwall/Devon. It's the perfect habitat for them and lots of food i.e. seals. They cought Great whites in the Bay of Biscay an

Posted Images

Plenty of sharks in this country as well :D

yeh not great white _+ tigers though , its the only thing you got no chance against, because they can hit you from any side +underneath you in shit street. any other animal you can either leg it or pick somthing up to hit it, but a shark you fecked mate :yes:

yeh not great white _+ tigers though , its the only thing you got no chance against, because they can hit you from any side +underneath you in shit street. any other animal you can either leg it or pick somthing up to hit it, but a shark you fecked mate :yes:

Yeah but does a shark really want to eat you or do they genuinely mistake you for a seal or whatever. Now crocs, them fuckers genuinely want you for breakfast! I think they're the only species on the planet that see humans as dinner, not just rare cases like with lions, leopards, sharks etc.

Basically stay the f**k away from water in Australia! LOL

• Like 1

I think once they get a taste of us,there like.

"they c**ts are actually quite tasty" lol

get lions who turned into total man eaters.lets face it.were relativily easy prey,and were abundant lol

dont polar bears actively prey on humans?

• Like 2

Great whites will almost certainly be passing the coast of UK especially Cornwall/Devon. It's the perfect habitat for them and lots of food i.e. seals. They cought Great whites in the Bay of Biscay and the coast of France so they are there :laugh: We also have Makos and Hammerheads which will attack humans rarely.

I was in Oz years ago and we arrived at a campsite, the first thing we did was all run down to the sea and swim out really far as it was very shallow. Some woman started bellowing at us so when we got back in to shore she not very politely told us how stupid we were for swimming there....it was called Shark Bay and full of Tiger sharks :laugh:

Students eh :laugh:

• Like 2

Great whites will almost certainly be passing the coast of UK especially Cornwall/Devon. It's the perfect habitat for them and lots of food i.e. seals. They cought Great whites in the Bay of Biscay and the coast of France so they are there :laugh: We also have Makos and Hammerheads which will attack humans rarely.

I was in Oz years ago and we arrived at a campsite, the first thing we did was all run down to the sea and swim out really far as it was very shallow. Some woman started bellowing at us so when we got back in to shore she not very politely told us how stupid we were for swimming there....it was called Shark Bay and full of Tiger sharks :laugh:

Students eh :laugh:

you're right mate, great whites have been spotted off the south coast :thumbs:

Yeah but does a shark really want to eat you or do they genuinely mistake you for a seal or whatever. Now crocs, them fuckers genuinely want you for breakfast! I think they're the only species on the planet that see humans as dinner, not just rare cases like with lions, leopards, sharks etc.

Basically stay the f**k away from water in Australia! LOL

Bull sharks are the ones mate, they are responsible for more shark attacks worldwide than any other species because they swim up rivers..

Why would sharks or any other animal have to mistake us for something else before they'd try to eat us? 200lb of meat is 200lb of meat and I'm pretty sure humans are just as much on the menu as anything else.