Fencing Advice, Please ....?

I'm seeing a fence made of old pallets here.

:D Funny you should say that, Lab. Only, that's exactly what I tell people, in real life, when they question my efforts. I say;

" What do you expect me to do? Nail up a load of old f**king pallets, and look at That for the rest of my days?! No. Every Day, I look out at my fence. And I love it! :yes: I'll have some more of that. "

I'm seeing a fence made of old pallets here.

:D Funny you should say that, Lab. Only, that's exactly what I tell people, in real life, when they question my efforts. I say;

" What do you expect me to do? Nail up a load of old f**king pallets, and look at That for the rest of my days?! No. Every Day, I look out at my fence. And I love it! :yes: I'll have some more of that. "

Something quite pleasing at looking back at a fence you've finished. Often it finishes off the look of a nice garden.

Put a pic up when your finished please...?

Ahaaaa!!! Fencers 'fencing'? I shall sit back and watch this one develop then :laugh:

Lab; You will be directed to photo's ~ and write ups. Right now, I'm just trying to find time to do that side. Whilst spending seven hours a day, staining and painting. Six doing my duty for THL. And still managing to squeeze in squeezing one out. Squeezing a meal down my, and my creatures throats. And getting seven hours of darkness.

This is all a new adventure to me. I'm enjoying it. But, I'm 'Teething' :laugh:

Don't listen to Lab he's still trying to work out if the big squares on Rylock go at the top or bottom.

Lol....f**k off! Bet you think a set of monkeys is 2 if them at the Zoo?

Ahaaaa!!! Fencers 'fencing'? I shall sit back and watch this one develop then :laugh:

Lab; You will be directed to photo's ~ and write ups. Right now, I'm just trying to find time to do that side. Whilst spending seven hours a day, staining and painting. Six doing my duty for THL. And still managing to squeeze in squeezing one out. Squeezing a meal down my, and my creatures throats. And getting seven hours of darkness.

This is all a new adventure to me. I'm enjoying it. But, I'm 'Teething' :laugh:

???????

:huh: Sorry; WTF?! I genuinely haven't got the spare hours to read every post on this forum.

I don't remember banning you from anywhere ~ I don't dwell on such things.

Where do you want my name? Has this got to do with fencing?

Now, I'm off to read an email from a mate I've known for years. It came in hours ago. This place is on hold for a minute .....

:huh: Sorry; WTF?! I genuinely haven't got the spare hours to read every post on this forum.

I don't remember banning you from anywhere ~ I don't dwell on such things.

Where do you want my name? Has this got to do with fencing?

Now, I'm off to read an email from a mate I've known for years. It came in hours ago. This place is on hold for a minute .....

??????wap

Yep 9 meter rails posts 3 meters apart .........image-113.jpg

Bit of cheating going on there....tops cut!!

No cheating involved fukcing woman changed her mind on how big she wanted the tops after I had finished ............

Story of my life socks...I usually get "we need to..." Example: "we need to put the shelves up in the spare room" or "we need to take all that stuff to the tip" and the old classic "we need to sort those logs out for the burner" basically she struggles with saying "you" but that's exactly what she means