Powerfull Images

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.viralnova.com/30-awesome-photos/   some pretty haunting images to   seen it on other forum thought i would share it.

i thought it could turn into a good thread if we add to it. This is a photo taken by photographer kevin carter in 1993 in sudan. He won the pulitzer prize for his work and the photo went global in a m

Then i found this picture of the little girl in this photo years on........  

Posted Images

cant post pics,but another one that stuck in my mind was from the daily record day of dunblane. reporter snapped pic of the parents outside gates not knowing if there kids were alive or dead.

looking at these pics i got thinking how i would react towards a reporter invading my grief or misery.but you wouldnt see some of the iconic pics if they didnt.

oh and dont mean some prat with camera phone who seem to film any f***ing mishap they come across.lol there first thought is jewtube hits rather than seeing if they can help.

These are just a random two off of google images;

A-Bomb_zps852287ef.png

H-Bomb_zps53077f5a.jpg

They're of the first Atom bomb test and the Soviet Tsar Hydrogen bomb test (largest in history). There's far better pics but i couldn't find them. To me they are incredibly moving images, they mark a real scientific success with huge philisophical implications. I stand in awe of the shear power but at the same time a feeling of guilt that the true purpose of these devices is the mass and indiscriminate destruction of life.

• Like 1

cant post pics,but another one that stuck in my mind was from the daily record day of dunblane. reporter snapped pic of the parents outside gates not knowing if there kids were alive or dead.

looking at these pics i got thinking how i would react towards a reporter invading my grief or misery.but you wouldnt see some of the iconic pics if they didnt.

oh and dont mean some prat with camera phone who seem to film any f*****g mishap they come across.lol there first thought is jewtube hits rather than seeing if they can help.

Is this it.... :hmm:

post-57287-0-95329700-1385845301.jpg

oh and dont mean some prat with camera phone who seem to film any f*****g mishap they come across.lol there first thought is jewtube hits rather than seeing if they can help.

Ive often thought the same , in some cases why dosent the camera crew pack in filming and help ?

Seen it many of times where they keep snaping away rather than help , surely it comes down to human decency

Ive often thought the same , in some cases why dosent the camera crew pack in filming and help ?

Seen it many of times where they keep snaping away rather than help , surely it comes down to human decency

If we didn't have these photographers, we wouldn't know about half of this stuff.....

• Like 1

If we didn't have these photographers, we wouldn't know about half of this stuff.....

I genuinely believe a lot of these people feel it their duty to do exactly that. :yes:

• Like 1

Is this it.... :hmm:a

attachicon.gifdunbla5.jpg

aye thats the one mate