Powerfull Images

Really does make you realise what its all about. Simple things like walking the hills under a clear star filled sky are so easily taken for granted. I think I need to actually realise how lucky I am,...........................the key to happiness really is making the most of every moment................cheesy I know but so true :thumbs:............................great find and really inspiring pics. :thumbs:

• Like 6

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.viralnova.com/30-awesome-photos/   some pretty haunting images to   seen it on other forum thought i would share it.

i thought it could turn into a good thread if we add to it. This is a photo taken by photographer kevin carter in 1993 in sudan. He won the pulitzer prize for his work and the photo went global in a m

Then i found this picture of the little girl in this photo years on........  

Posted Images

Shocking Images Scot . . You Trying Too Depress Us All Lol . That Embarrasses Me When I Think What I've Moaned About The Last Few Days , Sometimes You Need A Reality Check And That Gives It !!

aye MERRY XMAS MATE lol

spot on though,watched it last night,and said to my mate,im never gonna complain about my lot again! we complain if our bin dont get emptied. like you said bud,a reality check eh.

i thought it could turn into a good thread if we add to it. This is a photo taken by photographer kevin carter in 1993 in sudan. He won the pulitzer prize for his work and the photo went global in a matter of hours, even in the time before facebook and twitter it didnt take long to make its way around the world. Nobody knows the fate of the little girl and wether she made it to the feeding centre in time, he couldnt do much while he was there due to the vast poverty but they werent allowed to touch the children through fear of transmitting diseases. Consumed with the violence he'd witnessed and haunted by the little girl's fate, he committed suicide 3 months after winning the Pulitzer Prize. It remains today to be one of the most powerful photos Ive ever seen.

kevin-carter-vulture.jpg

• Like 6

Very deep stuff , one bit of film that sticks in my mind was the naked child with burns running across a bridge in vietanam , make you relise how fragile life is

.... and yet nothing changes. Humans are still at war, committing atrocities: is there any hope for humanity at all?

• Like 1

i thought it could turn into a good thread if we add to it. This is a photo taken by photographer kevin carter in 1993 in sudan. He won the pulitzer prize for his work and the photo went global in a matter of hours, even in the time before facebook and twitter it didnt take long to make its way around the world. Nobody knows the fate of the little girl and wether she made it to the feeding centre in time, he couldnt do much while he was there due to the vast poverty but they werent allowed to touch the children through fear of transmitting diseases. Consumed with the violence he'd witnessed and haunted by the little girl's fate, he committed suicide 3 months after winning the Pulitzer Prize. It remains today to be one of the most powerful photos Ive ever seen.

kevin-carter-vulture.jpg

That Picture Is Haunting !! I Would Never Knock Someone's State Off Mind After Witnessing These Images 1st Hand , But I'd Of Thought It Would Off Made You Value Life More Rather Than Take Your Life , Just Shows You can Never Judge Certain Situations !!