well of santy :tongue2: I have decided to get a silencer and a bipod for my Diana .177 air rifle but i dont know which ones to get just looking for some advice :thumbs:

here is a pic of where i think the bipod go or would I be better off getting one that attaches to the barrel

2013-11-29155623_zps00eae3ac.jpg

and here is where the silencer attaches .What silencer would you lot reccomend

2013-11-29155644_zps2c0e69bd.jpg

As it's a spring piston rifle a bipod won't really help much. Sure you'll be able to rest in on stuff but if you try and shoot of a bipod it'll screw your accuracy to hell and back as it won't be able to recoil consistently. As for a moderator, do you have a screw thread on that barrel? This pic isn't too clear (on my phone so small screen!) I suspect you'll need a push over type rather than a screw on type, beyond that I don't know much about the options. I have a Range Right multi-fit on my hw90 and it's seems to work alright.

Jim

• Like 1

As it's a spring piston rifle a bipod won't really help much. Sure you'll be able to rest in on stuff but if you try and shoot of a bipod it'll screw your accuracy to hell and back as it won't be able to recoil consistently. As for a moderator, do you have a screw thread on that barrel? This pic isn't too clear (on my phone so small screen!) I suspect you'll need a push over type rather than a screw on type, beyond that I don't know much about the options. I have a Range Right multi-fit on my hw90 and it's seems to work alright.

Jim

Thanks for that in formation it is a screw on where the silencer attaches

Ah excellent, with screw on you world is your oyster! I hear very good things about the twink stuff but never had one myself. Just make sure the thread is correct, they're not all the same but converters are available.

Good luck and happy shopping! I love Diana's myself, got an old 52 which doesn't have a thread cut on the barrel so my choices are slim.

Jim